Monday, May 21, 2012

The Death of Many

In those times I had everything I could have wished for. I was the fastest, bravest, largest, and most blood thirsty warrior at Troy. No man alive could stand my astonishing expertism or my horrible utter contempt for death. I use to be so proud to say that I killed hundreds, if not thousands of Trojans for the simple satisfaction it brought up within me. The Trojan War had made me an immortal hero and my gory prestige could not be beaten. Lamentably, this bloody reputation and violent character wasn't always very favorable, I was foolish enough not to realize that till later on in my life. But don't you think the Trojan War was all rainbows and butterflies, there was lots of bumps and obstacles along the way we had to face and swerve to finally obtain what we deserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment