Monday, May 21, 2012

The End of This Adventure

I knew my death was coming soon, it had been prophesied. Hector's brother, Paris,was the one to do the honors. My death was brought by a spear thrown by Paris but guided by Apollon. This spear hit one of the only parts of my body which wasn't protected by the armor, my heel. My bones were mingled with those of Patroklos as I had commanded earlier. I lived a passionate life, where I fought for what I desired. My rage and violence led me to circumstances I would've chose not to face and I realized this rather a bit late. After everything that occurred the final victory of the Archaeans is achieved. I hope to never be forgotten after all the great sacrifices I made for the Archaeans. Most importantly, I want to always be remember as Achilles, the undefeatable warrior!

No comments:

Post a Comment